In this week’s episode of Fusion News, Dr. Leigh Ann Kesler, Fusion Consultant Specializing in Science Communication, gives updates on key fusion news stories. Links to the articles mentioned are included below.
1. A Big Step Toward Fusion Energy Is Hailed by a Seattle Start-Up
2. OUT OF GAS: A shortage of tritium fuel may leave fusion energy with an empty tank
3. UK developing regulatory framework for fusion
4. Working on nuclear fusion is a ‘moral obligation’ for this CEO
5. Can a Seattle Startup Launch a Fusion Reactor Into Space?
6. AI to accelerate fusion R&D
The Fusion Industry in 2022: Report Launch Event in Brussels – Thursday, July 14
Why This Fusion Tech May Be a Geothermal Energy Breakthrough
Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uUeaSnCyX8
Energy - Social Gov originally published at Energy - Social Gov