(From left to right) DJ Ruckus, Ron Montgomery, Tricky Stewart, Bryan-Michael Cox, Jermaine Dupri, Catherine Brewton, Dallas Austin and Juan Farmer
On Monday, Nov. 7, 2022, Sea Salt Seafood Lounge hosted their grand opening for its second location located on Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA. The vibrant black-owned seafood destination featured their famous mouth-watering seafood favorites such as; fried lobster tails, crab balls, catfish & grits, jerk pasta, lobster mac & cheese, and Patrón Tequila cocktails, and music by DJ Mix Master David.
The star-studded event, hosted by Sea Salt's founder, Juan Farmer, had a great turn-out with over 150 guests. Notable attendees include:
- Jermaine Dupri, Music Mogul & Record Producer
- Dallas Austin, Grammy Award-Winning Music Producer
- Tricky Stewart, Grammy Award-Winning Music Producer
- Bryan-Michael Cox, Grammy Award-Winning Music Producer
- Marlo Hampton, Television Personality
- Tutan Reyes, Former NFL Guard
- Takeo Spikes, Former NFL Linebacker
- DJ Ruckus, Celebrity Entertainer
- Catherine Brewton, VP of Creative for BMI
- DL Warfield, Visual Artist
- Kawan "KP" Prather, Music Executive
Sea Salt Seafood Lounge invited Social Media Bloggers/Vloggers who sampled the menu and experienced the ambiance at the venue as well as a red carpet entrance for guests to take photographs upon arrival. The night ended with a toast from the owners of the restaurant. "We are truly grateful for the outpouring of support from the community, and we will continue to create memorable dining experiences for our guests," said Juan Farmer.
The restaurant is now open to the general public, and the menu boasts the same flavorful menu as its original location in the Virginia Highlands, which was founded in 2021.
Public Relations Manager
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Sea Salt Seafood Lounge Celebrated the Grand Opening of Their Second Location in the Upper Westside of Atlanta